Stuck on a plateau? Or maybe you just want to maximise your overall weight loss. Here is a list of easy things you can do each day to get the most weight loss out of Phase 2 of The HCG Diet.
* Up your water intake to 2 – 3+ litres Per day
* Try adding a cup of green tea to your day.
* If you are eating really large apples, try cutting back in size.
* Try Removing Beef
* Consider that orange, tomatoes, and shrimp stall some people. Therefore, if you eat either orange, tomatoes and shrimp regularly and your weight loss is slower than expected, you may want to try cutting these foods right down or even out completely to see if your rate of weight loss is increased
* Check all condiments/seasonings for any form of sugar. ‘Garlic Salt’ may have sugar as an ingredient. Any seasoning salt or seasoning product must be carefully checked. This includes Masterfoods seasonings.
* If mixing vegetables, stop.
* If having trouble with constipation, try Smooth Move tea Metamucil Caps. Do not use the dissolvable powder as this contains sweeteners.
* Try leaving out one or more snacks
* Make sure there are no additives in chicken or other protein sources – many times these are injected with some form of sugar even in the grocery store. This quite often the case with smoked meats.
* Consider if you’ve been taking the drops for too long without a break (longer than 50 days). If this is the case, your body can build up a tolerance to the HCG drops and become less effective.
* Consider if you are potentially at your ideal weight. Are you in the suggested weight range for your height and build? Are you also hungry and not feeling as good, etc.? It may be time to stop losing. Contact us for details on reaching your goal during a cycle of drops. You increase food intake to level off losing until the minimum number of days is reached, then follow the protocol through the three weeks stabilising phase.
* Consider adding walking, some yoga, or any type of 15-minute activities to your day a few times a week–anything that raises the heart rate throughout the day. The activity increases your metabolism and may increase your rate of loss. Exercise is barely mentioned in the protocol. Our interpretation is that exercise is good for everyone; however, it is simply not required to successfully lose weight on ou diet plan.
* Ensure you are getting enough sleep. More than a few of our clients have reported being up late and getting up early and the scale reflecting little to no weight loss. However, simply weighing an hour again or so later (without eating or drinking anything) reveals a drop on the scale of up to 1 Kg. Suggesting that routine and adequate sleep can affect what the scale registers.
* Try including 2 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar to your daily routine. Mix a couple of tablespoons to a glass of water.
Adding in any of these small changes to your HCG Diet routine is sure to get that scale moving even faster in the right direction.